Again— Dublin makes an extraordinary effort to raise your spirits.
Tom Eugene Paris Network!Rules
- love Tom Paris and his character development
- be willing to get headcanons and questions at all hours
- preferably ship Tom x B’Elanna but as long as there’s no hate it’s all cool
- please reblog the thing to be on the thingWhat We're Looking For
- love of Tom Paris’ character development
- open ask boxes
- people willing to receive prompts for fic/graphics or to just talk
- people to cry over Tom Paris with
man loving workforce is also a bonusWhat You’ll Get
- hopefully a few followers
- you’ll get a spot on my Tom Paris Network page!
- asks at random hours
no I will legit do that
- new friends
- people to cry over Tom Paris - and Star Trek - withOther Info
- hopefully there will be a tag #tomparisnetwork
- this is open to all!
- send me your Tom Paris headcanons
- really this is just a way for me to meet new star trek voyager fans, and hopefully for you to!
The Cast of “Star Trek: Voyager" - Kate Mulgrew, Robert Beltran, Tim Russ, Robert Duncan McNeill, Roxann Dawson, Robert Picardo, Jeri Ryan, Ethan Phillips, and Jennifer Lien.
[Image: Collection of several hugs in transporter rooms. Images from Trekcore.]
Captain Kathryn Janeway - commanding officer of the USS Voyager.
Kicking off the Voyager crew profiles probably couldn’t come at a better time as I’m currently watching season one again on Netflix. I never particularly disliked Voyager but I do feel it was a show of missed opportunities. Great cast, interesting concept and the opportunity to tell a linear story arc across an entire series.
Sadly the show suffered at the hands of network show-out-of-order’isms. Watching it through again for the third time (or so) I’m really appreciated it a lot more, I forgot how likeable the crew is and how cool the Voyager set is.
Janeway is a wonderful Captain and on that I’ve always thought so.
It’s gratifying seeing Kate Mulgrew really shining in Orange is the New Black!
Like the other crew sets this will be available via the Etsy store at the end as part of a complete set!